Software Architect (Embedded)
SoCode are recruiting for an experienced Software Architect on behalf of our global client operating in the Consumer Electronics sector.
Our client’s products have helped save lives around the world for over 40 years.
They operate from a stunning 400-person facility offering free parking, excellent pension and bonuses, a flexible work environment (including a 3-day weekend) and the ability to learn and interact with some of the world’s best Engineers on a daily basis.
The company has received huge investment and will be increasing by an estimated 50 heads this calendar year.
We have just begun the search for a talented Software Architect as part of that growth.
The suitable candidate will attract a salary of £60,000pa - £80,000pa and form part of a senior team of stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Exposure to development / design for EMBEDDED or WIRELESS electronics products
- Experience of Architecting and Developing software Sub-systems for complex embedded products
- Excellent knowledge of Embedded C programming and Design Methodologies
- Experience with Embedded Linux and associated Development Tools
- An understanding of Open-Source Linux Kernel Components and Frameworks
- Experience within DSP Algorithms
- Appreciation for Software Quality / Product Quality
- Android App and Platform Development
- Performance Optimisation and Power Consumption
To apply or for more information – please apply via this advert or call Richard Mould on 01223 656 729 for more information.