DevOps Team Lead (AWS) – Paying up to £80,000
SoCode has partnered with a dynamic and constantly adapting company which has created a very interesting B2B platform running on AWS and require a DevOps Team Leader for their product team comprising of UX design, Product Management, QA and development.
We are looking for individuals who have the following:
- Successfully lead a small team
- Senior technical infrastructure skills in a complex environment across servers, storage and networks
- Strong AWS experience
- Sound experience with programming and scripting in a server and/or web environment
- Experience with infrastructure or application automation
- Experience with maintaining and supporting large scale customer facing environments
- Good understanding of key web environments and protocols
- Good networking experiencing with at least basic understanding of IP, network traffic flow, network ports and protocols (e.g. http, https, smtp, ftp)
- Comfortable with using Windows and Linux command line tools for administration tasks
They're currently using:
- AWS - CloudFormation, EC2/ECS, RDS, Lambda, S3, SQS, SNS, Cognito etc
- NoSQL - DynamoDB, CouchBase
- Operating Systems – Windows and Linux
- SQL - MySQL / SQLServer
- Scripting Languages - PowerShell, bash
- Configuration Management - Puppet
- CI / CD - Git, TeamCity, AWS CodeDeploy
- Other stuff - ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ
This company has some of the most comprehensive and useful benefits you could wish for:
- You can dress how you wish in the office
- Remote working when required and flexible working hours.
- They have a yearly increasing holiday allowance including your birthday
- They have sports tournaments, away days as a a team, chill out area in the office
- On your first day they will give you the latest tech to use while working with them!
- Plus, many more!
If you would like further information, please contact me on Linkedin or email me: Bradleigh@socode.co.uk