Deep Learning Researcher- Perm- £30k-£75k- Cambridge
My global market leading client in Cambridge are looking to continue building their brand new, state of the art AI research lab comprising a mixture of 'bluesky' and product based research across a number of key areas.
They are looking for aspiring ML/DL PhD and Post-doc's to join their team of researchers, working to solve some of the most complex and interesting projects in the industry. The ideal applicant will be open-minded and passionate about learning theory. Your ideas will be based on sound mathematical justification yet lead to scalable and practical solutions. You will work with the wider research team, both globally and locally, to challenge and push the state of the art of learning theory, applying your findings to wider projects and products/devices we use every day.
• PhD in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or an equivalent degree in a related field
• Publications in major journals and conferences, such as ICML, NIPS, CVPR, EMNLP, ICRA, ICDM
- Experience in applying DL/ML theories to real world problems
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Familiar with neural network programming (e.g. numPy, Tensorflow) and conventional software programming (e.g. MEAN, C++)
- Agile development process
- Reinforcement Learning experience
If you are interested in this role or want to know more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org