Data Engineer- Cambridge- Perm- £30k-£35k
My client, a market leader in Cambridge, is looking to add to its already successful Engineering team by bringing in another Data Engineer to work on the full cycle of data collection and useage. By joining this company, you will truly be a part of a pioneering AI based business, making waves in the smart-homes industry with their cutting-edge technology. This is a role which would be perfect for any Junior candidates looking to take the next step in their career with a company that offers strong support for career growth and multiple internal opportunities moving forward.
- Work with the extensive data team to gain initial insight into their current data
- Work across teams to gain understanding of requirements
- Help with research into sounds and environments to ensure these are in line with consumer usage
- Plan and execute data collection programmes
- Process and upload data to the specialised data platform
- Develop tooling for processing data
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Proficient scripting experience (Python, Bash)
- Able to understand and overcome complex questions
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Degree educated in a Mathematical/Comp-Sci subject
- Enthusiastic, confident and willing to learn
- Previous experience working as a Data Engineer is a plus!
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your details to email@example.com