Customer Operations and Services Team Leader - Cambridge- Permanent- Circa £60K
SoCode are excited to be working in partnership with an innovative global leader in the Internet of Things - a business with a vision to revolutionise the outdoor environment and make the world a better, more sustainable place for the future.
This opportunity for a Senior - Lead Customer Operations Engineer (Team Leader), Your role is to support customers to deploy and operate the client's networks. This is a technical position that includes management of a small team of engineers (5).
We are looking for someone with excellent client facing, service management and project delivery skills with a technical experience in installation, configuration and support of telecom systems.
You will be responsible for communicating the business objectives and related timescales to your team to achieve targets.
As a Team Leader you will also be required to Menotor, training, peer review and improve team performance. You will also assist with keeping tracks of KPI's and reporting those to your team either on a weekly basis or during 1-2-1 meetings
- Radio network planning
- Management of new system deployments
- Customer training and Support
- Network Monitoring and Performance
- Incident, Problem, and Change management including ticket performance and related KPIs – Jira
- Successful release of new products & software releases to market
- Leadership experience
- Strong Team and Technical leadership experience
- Proven track record of Service Management (I.E. SLA’s),
- Experience of managing ticketing systems such as JIRA
- Great customer communication and support skills
- Good understanding of large-scale radio communications systems
- Ability to estimate, plan, and deliver activities on time and to budget
If you are a Customer Operations Engineer and would like to apply for this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link or email CV to Leo@socode.co.uk
Keywords – Team/Leader/Deployment/Customers/Support/Network/Cambridge/Radio/Development/Jira/Ticketing/KPI