We have an urgent requirement from our client based in Cambridge for a Contract Salesforce developer.
We are looking for a professional and self-motivated individual to join our client for 3 months to help them with the completion of a handful of small projects.
The successful candidates will need to have a strong track record within Salesforce Development and hold great communication skills to provide efficiency and productivity within the role.
In order to be successful, you must hold:
- Working with the CRM Manager, assist in scoping, planning and managing your work to ensure delivery to committed Sprint dates
- Deliver Salesforce integrations and project requests to the high standards expected by your team, and ensure those standards are maintained
- Contribute to the enhancement of departmental systems and practices
- Identify skill gaps and training needs to ensure they are addressed promptly
- Actively engage in continuous improvement for your team and the company's products and processes
Alongside this you will need to record and report key project information to ensure that ongoing work can progress correctly.
Technical experience required includes:
- Salesforce experience, implementing communities such as Partner, Self-Servicing or Pre-Sales.
- Working experience with SOAP API’s, REST API’s and integration techniques.
- Experience in SFDC configuration, development & implementation of Apex Classes, Triggers, Visual Force, Force.com, IDE, S-Controls, SOQL & SOSL.
- .NET or JAVA coding experience.
- Strong all-round design, implementation, testing, maintenance and SDLC methodologies.
During the interview process, my client will be looking out for clear team work and problem-solving abilities.
This is a 3-month contract with the requirement for an immediate start.
Please note: If you have a notice period longer than 2 weeks, we regret that on this occasion we will be unable to progress with your application.
A day rate of UP TO £500 is on offer, depending on your experience.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.