SoCode have partnered with a market leading software house who are investing £100 million into their R&D teams over the next few years and are now completing ambitious transformation projects across their software teams. They’re in need of a Senior Front-End Developer on a contract basis for an initial 3 months (but is likely to be extended).
You will involve in the development of innovative embedded software solutions which involves design implementation by programming using Angular 2+, Node.js and some C++. Your new contract will require software analysis skills, and an understanding of how to design and implement code. You will be bug fixing, testing and debugging implemented components and participation in the required integration testing and validation tasks.
To be successful you will need to have the following skills
- In-depth knowledge of Angular 2+
- Strong expertise with Node.js
- Familiarity with WebSocket’s
- Understanding of software development cycle
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- Understanding of debug techniques across multiple browsers
- Responsive Design expertise
- Experience of working in an Agile (Scrum) Framework
This contract is paying up to £400 per day. We are looking to get an initial shortlist over by Friday the 17th of May, with Interviews on week commencing the 20th of May with a decision on Friday the 24th of May.
Please send your CV and your availability for a call. After applying please email me: Bradleigh@socode.co.uk to arrange a call to discuss the contract in more detail.