SoCode are proud to representing a fantastic biotechnology company based in Cambridge, UK. The company is currently working on a range of products that are already saving lives globally. This is the chance to be part of a team that are truly making a difference, if your fit the below criteria this could be a great opportunity for you.
The successful candidate will preferably have experience in the following areas:
- Liaising with the R&D department, being a key point of contact, available to multiple areas of the business
- Working in a project management function, within the biotechnology sector
- Managing the testing of new and existing products
- Dealing with regulatory bodies and legislation surrounding medical devices
- Working on new product development
- Management of assay development and validation
- An understanding of how to take a project concept to completion within the biotech remit
- Strong communication skills are a must, all members of the project need to stay on the same page.
- Technical academic background, in a relevant subject.
- Willingness to implement new process as well as optimise old process.
- Hard-working, diligent and team orientated
If this appeals to you respond to this advert and we will be in touch as soon as possible.