We are currently recruiting a C# Software Developer for our client based in Ipswich.
As a well-known household name, our client requires a strong and experienced developer who is able to prioritize work single-handedly whilst also wanting to continue learning as an employee.
As a C# Developer within the business you will be responsible for working as part of a well communicated team on a variety of application which will be both Desktop and ASP Web Applications. You will need to be a brilliant team player with strong problem-solving abilities, an eye for detail and a great technical knowledge.
As part of the team you will be:
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Communicate and build specifications based on customer requirements.
- Provide professional levels of support to end users.
Technically, you will need to hold experience with:
- C# Development
- HTML / CSS
- Source Control
Additional experience with WPF / ASP.NET would be beneficial.
In return our client is offering a basic salary of up to £50,000 alongside a generous benefits scheme.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.