Automation Tester – Cambridge - £35,000-£45,000
SoCode are searching for a Automation Tester for a large global Electronics business based in the heart of Cambridge.Our client is growing strongly in 2018 and requires a experienced Automation tester to come in and help develop and maintain their automation framework.
As an Automation tester you will be developing clear, concise, test plans and cases, and perform manual and automated tests across desktop and web applications. The testing team is expanding at the moment so this is a brilliant time to join the business. You will be performing both Manual and Automation tests so a candidates must be happy with performing both.
Their beautiful offices are based just North of Cambridge (7-9 miles from the city centre).
Essential skills and requirements:
- Practical knowledge and experience of object-oriented languages (C#, Java, etc.)
- Experience with performance testing tools such as JMeter, LoadRunner or Visual Studio would be advantageous.
- Skilled in integration, functional and non-functional testing.
- You will be working in a multichannel environment so any experience with Web, mobile and native application testing is highly sought after.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Our client are offering a competitive salary of £35,000-£45,000 depending on experience. They also offer a fantastic package that includes flexible working hour's, discounted in house food, 25 working holiday days, etc.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking or a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. if we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.