SoCode are proud to be working in partnership with an innovative software house in Cambridge. Our client works on a multitude of software projects for some of the largest organisations in the world!
Due to organic growth, our client is expanding and are currently recruiting for a Test Engineer to work on an in-house, mature framework for testing mobile applications. Experience of mobile applications is ideal but we are also considering candidates looking to move into this area. I
We’re ideally looking for an Automation Test Engineer with the following experience;
- Experience of contributing to automation test frameworks
- Working knowledge of C# or .NET
- Experience of automation testing of web applications
- Focus on automated testing and quality
- Proven knowledge of SDLC and fundamental concepts of software testing
- Any knowledge/experience of using; Nunit, Selenium, MicrosoftTest, XamarinUI Test, Appium, RestSharp
- Automation testing of mobile applications
- Debugging skills
- Passionate about continuous improvement
- Ability to create clean code
Please do bear in mind, junior candidates interested in mobile application testing will be considered for this role. You'll have the opportunity to work in a friendly, flexible environment with so many opportunities to expand your skills and knowledge. Our client offers a highly competitive salary package with lots of benefits such as; flexible hours, PVT healthcare, free social events, generous pension and more!
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch on 01223620869 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.