Automated Test Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company based in Elstree.
Our client are a global design and manufacturing company for Hardware, they operate in several sectors around the world including Defense, Oil and Gas. They are currently expanding their R&D team and are looking for a skilled Automation Test Engineer to join their company.
You will be tasked with performing manual functional test on the company’s in-house software products as well raising bug reports, generating & updating the test specifications. Once comfortable with the company’s products you will soon be moving onto automation testing performing both black and white box testing. This is an extremely exciting opportunity you will be testing working a varied role with each day being different to the last with no simple 'button pushing' testing.
Their lovely office is situated just outside of Watford (6-7 miles).
A successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum of two years software testing experience.
- Experience of automation test tools as well being able to demonstrate experience of coding in C/C++
- A genuine passion in software testing with the aim to pursue a career in the field.
- The Ability to create well designed and effective Test Cases and Test Procedures.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
This role is paying up to £25,000 with benefit package and career progression.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us either by phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.