Applied Researcher (Computer Vision)- London- £35-£80k
My industry leading, computer vision based client, is looking to add to their already successful Applied Research team, tackling some of the most in-depth, real-life problems multiple industries face. As an Applied Researcher, you will be inquisitive and creative when it comes to applying cutting edge technology/research to real world applications. You will be able to work on complex problems and relish the challenge of a forever changing technology area.
You are passionate about:
- Applied research and applications of Machine Learning/Computer Vision
- Collecting, QCing, and analyzing huge datasets.
- Using and discovering the best tools to build practical AI models.
- Staying up-to-date on the scientific literature in your field, and publishing in research journals and conferences.
You will have:
- A getting-it-done attitude with a desire to both push the boundary of fundamental knowledge and turn it into great products.
- A Ph.D or M.Sc. in machine learning or a quantitative field and at least 1 year of industrial R&D experience.
- Experience of scientific programming and libraries relevant to your field, for example: PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe, OpenCV, etc.
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages, for example Python, C++, Matlab, etc.
- Experience working in a diverse and international team.
If you would like to know more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com