SoCode is proud be working with exceptional company, heavily involved in big data. The company is on the cutting edge of technology within the sector and works with world renowned brands.
The company also offers in-depth training on its software and client engagement process, getting you up to speed as soon as possible so you can begin making a difference.
Our client is currently recruiting for a graduate/junior with strong problem-solving skills to join the team as an application analyst.This person will work on a variety of projects, sitting between the project and support teams within the business. The role has come about due to increased demand for the companies main software product package and is therefore a growth hire.
- Prioritise and identify software issues as and when they come up.
- Work with the product team to identify new features that could be applicable to the business/product.
- Taking feedback and requirements from clients, working with the support and product functions to resolve adhoc issues.
- Provide guidance through the life cycle of individual projects within the company.
- Gathering feedback from internal and external stakeholders and utilizing effectively.
- Managing small/short-term projects (normally one day).
- Strong academics, preferably technical degree or relevant experience.
- Articulate, able to explain complex terms to people of various levels of understanding.
- Autonomous, able to work effectively without need for management.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and learn new concepts as fast as possible.
- Excellent written communication.
If is of interest, and you feel you are suitable, please respond to this advert or send your CV to Hector@SoCode.co.uk