SoCode are proud to be representing a global client in the telecommunications sector, headquartered in Cambridge. The company are looking for someone to be their Android SME to work across both their new and existing product line.
The key responsibilities of this role will be fairly typical for someone with a track record in a similar role. The client is especially keen on candidates who have worked across the entire software development life-cycle.
The broad scope of responsibilities are as follows:
- Designing of software
- Analysis of architectural and design
- Full implementation and testing
- Solving red flag issues/faults that may occur.
More specifically the successful candidate should have working knowledge of:
- the Android ecosystem
- Android architecture
- APIs and SDKs
- Strong Java experience, in a commercial Android environment.
- Optimisation of Android performance
- Mobile platform development
- Complete software life-cycle – requirement capture to testing stage
- Embedded C development with regards to real time systems
From a personal standpoint, the successful candidate will be a very strong communicator with the willingness to interact with all levels of the company. You will also want to produce work of the highest calibre.
If this advert interests you, respond to this advert and we will be in touch with all relevant applicants.