SoCode are working with a leading technology firm based in Cambridge. The successful candidate will be someone with good experience of working in an agile environment, preferably from a mixed background of hardware and sofware. This a growth hire for a company that is expanding at 20-25% rate per year.
The company works at the cutting edge of technology and is growing at a phenomenal rate. Due to this they are looking for truly agile project managers to help teams organise and deliver some of the most innovative products in the space.
The company is a leader in its field, the requirements are as follows:
- Strong project management experience, in both software/hardware experience
- Help maintain and retain best practises
- Work on cutting edge projects and products, shaping the future of the market
- Coaching and organizing long life teams
- Be a champion of continuous improvement
- Mentoring/involvement in L&D of staff in development methodologies, both existing and emerging
- An understanding and experience working in IC environment. A good understanding across software, hardware and operations would be ideal.
If you are interested and would like to know more, get in touch at Hector@SoCode.co.uk