SoCode have a new opportunity for an experienced Acoustics Engineer to take leadership of the Acoustic Engineering discipline and become part of a world leading and highly ethical company in Cambridge.
You will be involved in the whole lifecycle of product development from concept and prototype stages, through to production and support as this Cambridge company takes on the challenge of improving technology.
The Role will involve:
- An opportunity to support the DSP Team Leader in the development of Audio DSP
- Technical Design, Specification and Optimization of Acoustic Solutions
- Testing Mics and speakers on Handset
- Technical requirements analysis
Technical Skills required within:
- Acoustic transducers
- Audio subsystem design
- HATS experience
- Audio circuit design
- Design for EMC
For suitable candidates a market leading salary and package will be on offer, including:
- Flexible working hours
- Half day Fridays
- Pension Scheme
- Company bonus
- Collaborative working environment
- Exciting new technologies
If you have Acoustics or Audio experience and would like to apply, please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.