SoCode have partnered with a leading engineering software company with 16,000 business customers worldwide, who are looking to set up a new greenfield project team for a large long term cloud migration. As such we are recruiting for a new team of 8 Cloud Engineers, from junior to principal level to implement this massive infrastructure migration. Their customers are currently using a mix of AWS and Azure cloud technogies, however the company is aiming to bring all new clients into their azure cloud and in the long term migrate their existing AWS customers into Azure.
Your new role will be working closely with Developers, DevOps Engineers and the global support team to ensure the company continually develops, improves and automates their CI/CD pipeline processes. They're streamlining their cloud release programme, so you will be involved in ensure their is adequate release documentation, assessments, and planning in place. Due to this being a global team, their will be occasional shift work during busy period which may include additional work on weekends, or public holidays, however this wont be a regular occurance.
Ideally you will have an understanding or indepth experience (depending on the level of role you're applying to) within the below:
• Certification in Azure (and/or AWS).
• Hands-on in Azure administration, Azure APIs and tools.
• Previous experience in monitoring, deployments and test automation of SaaS offerings on Azure platform.
• Experience or knowledge of software development and deployment methodologies and principles and an understanding of the core tenets and practices of DevOps, CI/CD.
• Experience and a demonstrable good understanding of scripting skills e.g. in Python, Perl or .Net.
• Experience with Software Lifecycle management tools. E.g. Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)/Visual Studio Team Services, Source Control and Build templates.
• Experience working in Agile software development such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
• Must be a flexible self-starter, with the ability and experience to take on new requirements quickly and adapt to a growing and evolving team.
• Excellent communication skills and self-motivated problem solver.
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills, able to convey information clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Hands-on experience working within an Information Security accredited framework e.g. ISO27001
If you could be interested in this role and would like further details, please apply and email: Bradleigh@socode.co.uk