SoCode is partnering with niche technology business seeking to expand their team with the appointment of a Windows Cloud Engineer. This will be a challenging and varied role that is pivotal to improving the company's automation capabilities. You will be joining at a key period as the business is about to launch a new product range.
- Install cloud-based Infrastructure
- Write and perform bespoke data migration processes
- Monitor and research ever changing cloud technologies to improve working practices.
- Develop technical ideas to automate workflows for delivery and content onboarding
- Liaise with technical support colleagues to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Communicate with customers in person, via email/telephone, and in conference
- Preferably educated to degree level, but consideration will be given to candidates with relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey ideas and offer solutions to internal and external stakeholders. Impeccable Email manner is vital
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage priorities and work to deadlines
- Ability to drive customer deployments to a high degree of accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Support non-technical customers, explain complex IT concepts in simple concise way
- Excellent analytical skills for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Knowledge and experience of working with Cloud technologies e.g. Azure, Amazon EC2.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting proprietary Software. • Methodical use of change control procedure for planning and execution.
- Windows Powershell scripting
- Experience with SQL query language
- Working Knowledge of HTML, PHP & CSS. • Understanding of XML and XSL translation
- Thorough understanding of networking standards and protocols
- Experience of working with the latest Windows Server OS with the ability to troubleshoot a variety of IT-related issues and resolve user issues