Test Engineer – Cambridge - £35-£45k
Our client, who are a Cambridge based start-up that are producing cutting edge information and security software are looking to hire a Test Engineer to join their Cambridge office.
As a Test Engineer you will be helping our client with developing their automation framework and helping the company to improve their testing function. They are looking to secure an ambitious and determined automation tester to join their testing team who will work closely with developers on several key projects. This role will include both Manual and Automation testing so candidates must be willing to undertake both.
Our client operates on the forefront of the security and information and their revolutionary software is used by business across sectors including financial, insurance, government and legal. Our client is expanding by a lot at the moment, so this is a fantastic opportunity to join their growing business.
The key requirement for this role is the ability to set-up and develop automation frameworks so previous experience within automation testing is an absolute must.
Our client’s beautiful office is situated in the centre of Cambridge with excellent public transport links.
A successful candidate will possess:
- Previous experience in building an automation framework using C#, Selenium WebDriver and NUnit.
- Previous experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Automation coding experience in any OOP such as Java, C# or Python.
- The Ambition and the drive to get fully hands on in the testing process.
- Experience with performance testing and performance testing tools is a big desirable such as JMeter or TeamCity.
- A solid understanding of continuous integration tools as well as Source Control.
Our clients are offering an attractive salary ranging from £35,000 - £45,000 for this role including benefits such as flexible working hours, bi-annual company events, etc.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have any friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position in the near future then tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation. This usually comes in the form of an IWatch, iPad, smart TV or Spa weekend.