Our client, an expert in their field is looking for a Senior Project Manager within the Biometrics sector.
As a smaller CRO business, excellence is everything to them. Individuals need to be able to provide an outstanding personal service which is highly competitive. Long term relationships are key to our client and it’s what they really pride themselves on.
As a Senior Project Manager within the business you will need to be able to deliver high quality in tight time constraints ensuring that customer satisfaction is always 100%. A past experience in nurturing clients is required ensuring every step of the process is understood and outlined clearly to all clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing strong leadership and governance of biometrics projects, clients and third party vendors
• Developing strong lasting relationships and providing expert guidance
• Determining client requirements and develop and maintain timelines, facilitating effective and efficient solutions to deliver to client expectations
• Leading and supporting internal project teams across the data management, statistics and medical writing functions
• Providing frequent updates to clients regarding project status, timelines and scope
• Managing project risks and issues, facilitating problem solving within project teams and escalating appropriately
• Leading bid defence meetings
• Assisting with the preparation of cost estimates
• Managing project budgets to ensure profitability including changes in scope, contractual documentation, invoicing and the maintenance of internal project management systems
• Conducting lessons learned reviews to ensure continuous and process improvements
• Ensure project quality, documentation and adherence to processes
• Contributing to the businesses development of new systems, processes and SOPs
• Providing expert support to business development
Experience required includes:
• Highly established project management, leadership and communication skills
• Strong client focus and commercial awareness
• Extensive experience in a similar role within pharma or CRO, managing timelines, budgets and quality across a portfolio of projects
• Thorough overview of cross-functional end-to-end processes for data management and statistics including a good understanding of regulatory requirements
• Excellent organisational and matrix management skills
In return candidates can expect a basic salary of £55,000 - £60,000.
Alongside a basic salary, a competitive benefit package is also on offer, including: Company Pension 5%, Flexible Working Hours, Childcare Vouchers, Sports and Social Club , Death in Service and much more.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.