Systems and Network Administrator
Cambridge | United Kingdom
Up To £50,000
It’s a great time to join our client. Based at the Cambridge tech hub, they are one of the leading designers and developers of digital communications solutions.
Customer focus, integrity, collaboration, and innovation are at the heart of everything they do – and they need a like-minded Systems and Network Administrator to play a pivotal role in enhancing their computer environment, alongside refining their existing IT systems.
As Systems Administrator, you’ll strengthen the current IT practices, maintain a sharing culture and be keen to develop new skills.
- Significant experience with both computer and network security, alongside exposure to networking technologies
- Technical administration experience with both hardware and software
- Experience in network support, design, and implementation (specifically Firewall, LAN, and WAN)
- Experience with Firewall administration (preferably Checkpoint)
- Good virtualisation experience (preferably with VMware)
- Experience with backup tools such as Veeam
- Some Linux server administration
What You’ll Benefit From
- Class-leading learning and development opportunities with constant training and support
- Working with a company in the top 20% assessed by Investors in People
- Comprehensive insurance policies including private healthcare and more
- Flexible working hours
Know someone who might also be interested? Ask them to get in touch – and if we place them in this (or any other) role we’ll send you some vouchers as a thank you.