Senior Java Developer – Complex Data
£45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
We are currently partnered with an exciting organisation in the Cambridge area who is currently looking for a senior Java developer. The company is rapidly growing through acquisitions and opening up new organic offices around the world. Due to this rapid growth they are looking for a Java developer who can really come in and work well in their team.
The role will entail developing their automated data validation product. The company mainly deals with Mathematical modelling and large data sets. A Strong candidate will have a strong Java background working with large data sources. The company is also looking for a candidate to also have front-end experience.
A successful candidate must have:
- Skilled Java Developer (Java EE) – 5 years +
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate and Maven
- Solid experience with Git
- Build tooling
- Experience in manipulating complex data
- Grounding in SOAP and REST API’s
- Aws experience would be a bonus
- Background in Continuous Integration Servers (Jenkins / Hudson)
- Had some exposure to Cloud development
- Worked with Container Orchestration (Kubernettes /Docker)
The company is growing quickly but has kept its values. It’s a great environment for anyone to work in with people staying with the company for prolonged periods of time. This is down to company culture and the technology they are working on. They also have a very generous benefit scheme with part of the package aimed at healthy living.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.