Embedded Software Engineer – (C++)
Negotiable hourly rate
Contract – 6 months initially
We have partnered ourselves again with one of our long-standing clients who are on the lookout for talented embedded developers and who can help them on several projects within the business. They are also looking for several contractors as its very critical this work is completed and to a high level.
The following experience will enable you to contribute quickly:
- Ability to write assembler, C++ programs targeted at embedded systems, primarily 32-bit processors primarily 32 bit processors running RTOS
- Chip bring-up / Hardware bring up
- Prototyping, debugging and hardware bring-up being happy with bare-metal programming
- Video interfacing (e.g. HDMI, DisplayPort)
- Communication protocols (e.g. USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi – high speed)
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.