Software Engineer in DevOps – Payments / Banking
£45,000 to £120,000 + Bonuses + Benefits
SoCode has been given the pleasure of helping one of the leading global banks. This role will encompass building a brand-new payment platform and will need some of best Java Developers in London. This is quite easily one of the most exciting opportunities in the tech space and would be an amazing chance for you to bring you skill set to this new team.
You might be thinking large blue-chip banking company in London, very corporate. This team will be built from the ground up, with the environment being tailored to the development. You will be building a very bespoke payment platform using the most modern technologies. The Platform will be built in a completely cloud native way using AWS.
If you’re looking for greenfield development and chance to work to work for a global leader in banking this is your chance! If you have payment’s and banking experience that is very useful but what is key is that you have a modern tech stack.
To apply or for more information please forward your CV and we will be in touch with all suitable candidates. Should you know anyone that would be well suited to these requirements please do also share this advert.
Unfortunately, due to the sensitivity on these roles we won’t be able to discuss sensitive client information without a CV.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Looking for full lifecycle engineers – Design, Develop, Deploy
- Expert in Java development – Spring / SpringBoot
- Microservices Architecture
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in leading a team in an Agile environment
- Ability to communicate well with a broad range of people, including Product Owners, Testers, Training and Product Support.
- Experience of using Agile methodologies such as Scrum and DevOps.
- Had exposure to architecture or worked on greenfield projects
- Solid understanding of a cloud first environment
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.