Cambridge | United Kingdom
Up To £50,000
It’s a great time to join our client. Based at the Cambridge tech hub, they are one of the leading designers and developers of digital communications solutions.
Customer focus, integrity, collaboration, and innovation are at the heart of everything they do – and they need a like-minded SharePoint Administrator to play a pivotal role in their ongoing deployment of cloud services.
As SharePoint Administrator, you’ll help define their transition to cloud-based tools (such as SharePoint Online) and will be central to the deployment of collaborative tech applications using Microsoft Power Platform.
You will have the opportunity to maximise the capabilities of Microsoft 365, and also gain experience of collaborative technology – such as Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI. And as there is no such thing as a typical day, you’ll have the constant support of your manager and wider team, so that you can learn and thrive in a positive and collaborative team environment.
- A minimum of four years’ experience using SharePoint (both on-prem and Online) and Microsoft 365 technologies (including Teams and OneDrive administration)
- Excellent scripting and automation skills using PowerShell
- Experience in managing SharePoint site collection functions and search configuration
- The ability to work independently and within a team to complete project deliverables in accordance with timelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain technical terminology at different abilities
What You’ll Benefit From
- Class-leading learning and development opportunities with constant training and support
- Working with a company in the top 20% assessed by Investors in People
- Comprehensive insurance policies including private healthcare and more
- Flexible working hours
Know someone who might also be interested? Ask them to get in touch – and if we place them in this (or any other) role we’ll send you some vouchers as a thank you.