SoCode has partnered with a fast-growing MSP who’re looking for a Service Desk Manager to join their bold and innovative company, with a family feel environment!
You will be joining a business that is at a very interesting point in its growth cycle, where you can see your impact within the company from day one. There is a large amount of restructuring and transformation to the established service model, which means you will be directly responsible for driving processes forward and to build a solid, scalable service model to support the business growth.
The team you will be joining is is focussed on long term relationships and want to provide a professional partnership with the companies they work with. You will ensure that the clarity and quality of service is maintained to the highest level.
Your new role would be to:
- Get to grips with the business, client requirements, existing operating, model and push ambitious plans for growth
- Design, implement and roll out a new scalable service model for the Service Desk
- Be a focal point for continuous improvement, driving Service Excellence and business success
- Pro-actively report and respond to service desk metrics, successes and area’s requiring attention
- To be a strong leader for the Service Desk Team giving outstanding supervision, support, training and mentorship which allows staff to progress within the business
What will you need to be successful?
- You will need to demonstrable experience of growing, developing and improving an IT Service Desk
- You will have experience of direct line management of technical teams; performance management, appraisals, mentoring, training, hiring etc.
- You will have the ability to introduce policies, procedures and systems that will improve the quality of service offered by the Service Desk and the wider business
- You will have an exceptional customer service mindset
- If you have experience of working in an outsourced environment before would be advantageous, but not essential.
Why is this role attractive?
- You will be joining a team who are passionate about working with their clients through referrals and good business acumen. The team thrive through teamwork, and consistent learning & development to keep their roles interesting.
- You will be joining a company that are always looking to improve the opportunity for a good work life balance, so there is flexible working and innovative family / partner friendly policies.
- You will have 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays, which increases with tenure.
- There is a company profit share scheme, private healthcare, attractive pension scheme and a salary between £45,000 to £55,000 DOE
- You will be provided with opportunity to grow your career, further your technical skills and gain industry leading qualifications.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact Bradleigh Barnes at SoCode by submitting your CV to Bradleigh@Socode.co.uk