SoCode are looking for an excellent Senior Project Manager.
Our client’s products have helped save lives around the world for over 40 years.
They operate from a stunning 400-person facility offering free parking, excellent pension and bonuses, a flexible work environment (including a 3-day weekend) and the ability to learn and interact with some of the world’s best Engineers on a daily basis.
We have just begun the search for a Senior Project Manager as part of that growth.
The suitable candidate will attract a salary of £65,000 - £75000 and will report into the Head of Projects.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Project Portfolio Planning
- Project Reporting
- R&D / NPD Experience (5 - 10 years) within electronics or similar
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams (electronics / design engineers / software engineers etc.)
- Accountability for Project Delivery
- Ensuring Compliance and Continuous Improvement of Efficiency and Quality
- NPD Experience (Digital and Analogue Electronics, PCB / RF)
You can email me on Hector@socode.co.uk