Senior Product Manager
Our client is developing cutting-edge AI solutions for next generation robots, autonomous vehicles & visual solutions. They have significant funding from global investors and are leading the way in a high growth industry.
Role: Senior Product Manager
Salary: £50k - £60K + Equity
Location: Central London
You will be responsible for defining and maintaining the product strategy & corresponding roadmap. Able to understand existing and future market space, identifying customer needs in order to develop new concepts & growth opportunities. A strong technical background is essential, and the ability to communicate clearly with all relevant internal stakeholders and strategic customers.
Skills & Experience
· Strong experience in deploying/working on AI, Computer Vision, Machine Learning projects,
· Experience developing roadmaps for localisation & mapping technology,
· Experience of working with the senior leadership team within a tech company,
· Comfortable liaising with external customers,
· Happy to visit customers around the world,
Nice to have…
· Management qualifications (MBA)
· A Ph.D. in computer vision
· Worked in a high growth, tech start-up
SoCode are leading technology recruiters, with a focus on the London and Cambridge markets. If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews can be conducted at short notice for this position and SoCode offer a fantastic referral bonus, so get in touch if you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity.