Senior IT Field Engineer
Are you looking for a change from day to day office IT support? My client is looking for a Senior IT Field Engineer who will be at the forefront of there onsite team and responsible for account management, strategic advice, project work and hands on IT support for highly reputable businesses based in Cambridge. My client is an organically grown outsourcing IT support company with a great reputation for providing a high level of IT support for clients that don’t have their own in-house IT team.
- Supporting clients on site for 3-4 days a week (1-hour radius from Cambridge)
- Leaning client’s IT operations, strategies and infrastructure
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality, to maximise a client’s IT facility productivity
- Developing, managing and delivering effective IT strategies & desk side support
- Provide direction to new and existing IT projects
- Excellent and proven technical skills within windows server environments and Active Directory management.
- Exposure to VMware, Cloud Computing (AWS and Azure), veeam and storage platforms (NAS & San)
- Strong customer service skills – you need to able to show patience with people and being able to communicate effectively
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact email@example.com