Senior / Principal Embedded Engineer (C++)
Cambridge – Remote
Contract Role – Outside of IR35
£45 to £55
Minimum 3 Months
- Must be able to get Security Clearance.
- Must also be Immediately Available.
We have partnered again with a long-standing client who are looking for a Senior Embedded Engineer. My client has an urgent project where they need assistance. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who are really at the cutting edge of technology.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject –
- Expert in C/C++ embedded development
- Expert with Python
- Experience with Continuous Integration.
- Ability to communicate well with a broad range of people, including Product Owners, Testers, Training and Product Support.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.