SoCode are recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst on behalf of our Exclusive Global Software Client based in their Centrally Located and modern offices in Edinburgh, UK.
Our client is going through an exciting period of change and require a large volume of UK-based additional headcount to assist in the re-organisation of a global player in the FS Software Sector.
The successful candidate should be an experienced BA with the ability to understand internal and external Business Requirements (BRD) and expand them into Functional Specifications by using a collaborative approach with customers and stakeholders.
You will be working in an Agile development environment and should be familiar with creating User Stories and cooprating with with Product Managers, QA , Development and other teams internally.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to interpret written business requirements and produce detailed and/or technical specifications
- Demonstrable experience of writing detailed specifications, User Stories and acceptance criteria (or similar)
- Experience of working with automated/CI development processes
- A track record of delivering in a quality and results oriented environment
- Experience of supervising others
- Knowledge or Experience of ETRM would be highly beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with plenty of initiative
- Strong problem solving ability
- Flexible attitude and ability to perform under pressure
- A passion for new technology and ideas with the drive to move things forward
- A commitment to quality & service
- A passion for working in and developing a culture of collaboration, automation, improvement, sharing and excellence
To apply - or for more information please forward your CV and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail and to assess your suitability.
Suitable candidates can interview and start immediately.