Job title: Senior Automation Engineer
Location: Cambridge (Remote until further notice)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a Senior Software Tester who is competent with designing and developing test automation frameworks from scratch using Python and Selenium WebDriver?
SoCode Recruitment are recruiting a Senior Automation Engineer on behalf of a company that specialise in medical software, who are building a cloud-based platform and web application. They have huge growth ambitions in place for the next 24 months, so there is a real opportunity for career progression within this company!
There is currently a very small number of automation testers within the test and development team, so the Senior Automation Engineer will need to be able to work autonomously and have relevant experience in developing test automation frameworks from scratch, as this will be essential for the role.
It is also essential for this role that you can demonstrate use of Selenium WebDriver with Python as applicants without this will not be considered.
You will be responsible for…
- Designing and developing the test automation framework from scratch
- Developing and running automated tests
- Exploratory Testing
- Identifying and preparing test cases
- Analysing/verifying any bug fixes
- Providing QA input on new features
- Manual testing as and when required
The ideal candidate will…
- Have demonstratable experience of Selenium WebDriver with Python
- Be able to design and develop test automation frameworks from scratch
- Have experience testing web applications
- Be confident in writing clear and concise test cases
- Be competent in writing bug reports
- Have extensive Automated Testing experience with some manual testing experience
- Consider themselves a self-starter and fast learner
- Be self-motivated and results driven
- Capable and happy to work independently and as part of a team
- Be an ISTQB Certified Tester
In return, they can offer you…
- 15% bonus
- Private Health Care
- Cycle to work scheme