All potential candidates should read through the following details of this job with care before making an application.
Are you a Python Cloud Engineer looking to progress your career to the next stage? Do you want the chance to work directly with a world leading MedTech company and leave your mark on the future of healthcare?
A well-established client is offering an outstanding opportunity to jump straight into a state-of-the-art project, offering full autonomy, whilst working alongside some of the best developers in this field. In addition, you will be working on projects that are set to change healthcare for the better.
In this role you will be responsible for creating Python-based applications to support the deployment, monitoring and service of my client’s robotic system. You will also develop software tools that interface with our mass data stores and provide automated analysis of data captured from the field, helping with decision making across the business.
My client is seeking talented Python Developers from a mid to staff level, to join their growing team and be involved in leading AI research, and development of this technology.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements/experience:
- Proficient at Python, including common application and data manipulation packages, e.g. PyQT, Pandas, Numpy, SciPy
- Familiar with automated testing packages, e.g. pytest, mock, tox, and their use on continuous integration platforms such as TeamCity or similar.
- Able to read and understand C/C++
- Developing standalone applications using standard user interface paradigms (e.g. MVC)
- Automating analysis of large amounts of data, and communicating insights through clear and concise reporting
- Creation of clear and concise user documentation, using automatic processes (e.g. Sphinx docs) or otherwise (e.g. writing Instructions-For-Use for applications)
- Experience with AWS (or another cloud platform)
If you are interested in applying please applying on this page or alternatively email: Matt@SoCode.co.uk
SoCode is a trusted recruitment partner within the AI space operating predominantly across Cambridge and London. All applications are confidential and we don’t share your CV with any third party without your consent. We pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position soon tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.