SoCode are looking for an interim project manager to work with a global software company in Cambridge. This role will report into the head of projects and will revolve around a redesign of the company’s websites (front and back end), working alongside a third-party technical implementer. Someone who has made the transition from, or previously worked as, a business analyst would be ideal. This will mostly be based in the Cambridge office, with occasional travel to London. Most contractors in the business work 1 or 2 days from home per week.
- Proven project management experience on similar sized projects
- Experience with Web projects, including front and back end implementations
- An understanding of and qualifications in project management methodologies
- Experience of managing third-party implementers
- Ability to manage and report on project budget
- Ability to run a project with a risk management focus
- An understanding of relevant security and architecture practices
- An overview of service transition and ability to move a project into BAU
- Ability to form strong working relationships across IT, Marketing and other groups
- Proven techniques for eliciting requirements
- Experience in running workshops and one to one session to explore, understand and document business and functional requirements
- Ability to co-ordinate multiple business perspectives for large stakeholder groups
We aim to have interviews this week, one stage face-to-face, calendars allowing. Following this we will strive for a 13th January start date if possible.
You can respond to this ad, or email me on Hector@Socode.co.uk to arrange a time to speak.