SoCode are working with a leading high tech company who specialise in the manufacture of modern handheld electronic equipment. This equipment is primarily used in safety critical environments, and hence requires a highly ruggedised design, and effective manufacturing process.
Due to continued New Product Development, our client are in a position of bringing revolutionary new devices to market with groundbreaking functionality, and with that are seeking a talented professional who is able to work alongside the R&D and manufacturing teams to ensure that both new and exist products are produced in the best way possible.
This is a senior level placement that will see the successful candidate take responsibility for a wide range of production targets.
- Interfacing with the R&D team to ensure manufacturable designs
- Ensuring that factory facilities are capable of producing new products, as well as ensuring scalability of production as demand increases
- Improving factory capability through upgrading equipment and processes, and purchasing new equipment
- Product Compliance
- Working with the process engineering team to propose improvements and to design new methods
- Run checks on current processes to ensure quality of manufacture, and yield
- Working with procurement to ensure high quality supply chains, and consulting with suppliers to resolve technical problems
- Managing Director
- Engineering Director
- NPI Manager
- Engineering Manager
- Yield Manager
- Process Engineers
- R&D team
- Procurement Team
The R&D teams are based in the UK in North West London, along with a number of other engineering teams and commercial stafff. Production however is carried out in the Far East. As such, whilst a lot of this work can be completed from the UK offices, this role will include significant amounts of international travel.
It is expected that around 1/3 of your time will be overseas, although if you wanted to increase that, it would be possible.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a modern company on the forefront of technical innovation, with a forward thinking team who are intent on growing the company further still.
Immediate interviews are available, as are immediate starts