SoCode has partnered with a well-established location services company based in the heart of London. This company operates globally and have a strong military background. The kind of clients that they service are of high importance and are often use this company to track the location of their high value/security personnel. Although they have been established for 16 years this company are currently going through a new, large and successful scale up phase.
This company are seeking a product designer to work along side the rest of the product team on several their flagship products. This will require you to work end to end, from problem discovery and definition through to solution development and delivery. This role will require you to work in their London office one day per week and you can work remote for the rest of the week.
- Working end to end, from problem discovery and definition through to solution development and delivery.
- Working with the product team to define user problems.
- Conducting user research.
- Mapping user journeys.
- Experience as a product or user experience designer.
- Expertise in UI design and rapid prototyping tools (primarily Figma).
- Passion about all things related to product design and crafting the best experiences for customers.
- A portfolio demonstrating user-centred design solutions for mobile and desktop, ideally including for SAAS web platforms.