SoCode are proud to announce another opportunity at a global technology firm specialising in critical communications.
Due to expansion, this company is looking to take on a product definition engineer, who will update and create specifications that address requirements gathered from a variety of stakeholders. This could be Product Management or Development.
- 4 years’ experience writing/creating user stories and specific documents in order to communicate requirements
- Experience in an embedded software environment
- Writing functional specifications
- Agile Scrum environment background
- JIRA (or other) experience
- Excellent organisational and analytical, planning and organisations skills. Be able to prioritise and manage multiple demands.
- Experience within wireless telecoms
- Software development background (or at least an understand of what is entailed)
- Tech firm background
If you are interested, or would like to know more email myself on Hector@SoCode.co.uk