Oracle ERP Principal –
A global software company headquartered in Cambridge are looking for an Oracle Specialist to support them during their period of post-merger transformation. Within the programme, you will the “go-to” person for all things Oracle ERP. A combination of an advisory and training role, experience doing both on large-scale programmes is essential.
There is a planned handover period with the contractor currently on-site, probably over a period of three months.
Due to current market conditions the team is setup to continue to work remotely for the foreseeable future. The programme is scheduled continue as normal.
- Successful development and teaming of Oracle specialists whether in house or AMS
- Proactive and positive engagement of business stakeholders
- Successfully leveraging Oracle to achieve Global business requirements while controlling local requirements
- Delivery and maintenance of high impact training collateral
- Agenda writing, meeting facilitation and documentation
Essential Technical Knowledge:
- Oracle Fusion module certification or demonstrable experience including
- Financials (General Ledger, Procurement, Payables, Receivables, Fixed Assets)
- Time and Labour
- Enterprise Contracts
- Order Management
- Project & Portfolio Management
- Subscription Management
- Data Encryption
- Revenue recognition algorithms
- Oracle Data structure
- Oracle Roles
- Financial concepts
If you would like to learn more, you can reach me on Hector@SoCode.co.uk or respond to this add.