SoCode is proud to be exclusively partnering with an innovative technology business aligned with the Life Science sector. Their pioneering software means as they enter their fifth year of trading they are moving to new premises in Mayfair to compliment their enviable growth. The Marketing Executive is a newly created role that will be pivotal in supporting the future plans of the business.
Candidates will require experience within Life Sciences or associated sectors and be able to use this knowledge to build Brand awareness and drive sales. Initially a stand alone position, the Marketing Executive will partner closely with Senior Management Team to shape the marketing strategy for a five year plan. This is an outstanding opportunity to use your digital marketing and events expertise to make a positive impact in the Life Sciences sector.
Duties will include:
- Develop and establish company branding and externally facing content, including sales and marketing collateral, project documentation and product development
- Promote products and services through company website and social media platforms and identify appropriate trade show opportunities
- Work to establish employer branding for talent acquisition
- Oversee and establish social media strategy, managing all website content and SEO
- Monitor and report on KPIs around our online engagement, lead generation and conversion rates
- Drive and deliver outward facing company campaigns
- Work with subject matter experts to create engaging and informative marketing content
Key technical knowledge:
- Digital marketing: Google Analytics, pay-per-click, Google Ads and SEO
- WordPress: able to create dynamic pages for content management and interaction with other platforms
- Excellent copy-writing skills
- Strong project management ability
- Experience of Life Science or associated sectors