IT Support Engineer
Cambridge | United Kingdom
Up To £34,000
It’s a great time to join our client. Based at the Cambridge tech hub, they are one of the leading designers and developers of digital communications solutions.
Customer focus, integrity, collaboration, and innovation are at the heart of everything they do – and they need a like-minded IT Support Engineer to play a pivotal role in delivering excellent end-to-end IT support.
Supporting business users and associated departments, the IT Support Engineer ensures all incidents are analysed, resolved, and reported back in a timely manner.
This opportunity offers a diverse day to day working experience with opportunity to support and work with infrastructure services for onward development.
- Demonstrated work experience in IT service delivery
- Good experience of using help desk ticketing software
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with incident troubleshooting
- Strong customer service ethic
What You’ll Benefit From
- Class-leading learning and development opportunities with constant training and support
- Working with a company in the top 20% assessed by Investors in People
- Comprehensive insurance policies including private healthcare and more
- Flexible working hours
Know someone who might also be interested? Ask them to get in touch – and if we place them in this (or any other) role we’ll send you some vouchers as a thank you.