We are partnered with a global software business who are looking to grow their internal consultancy team. This role reports to the Head of Business Analysis but will also be mentored by the senior BAs in the team as well.
This role requires working with many different stakeholders across the business to help them improve their processes.
You will need to be able to challenge process owners, helping them to optimise their processes, striving for efficiency, simplicity, clarity, and pragmatism throughout the business.
This is a small team who work closely together on a wide range of projects in a business going through a terrific period of change (for the better). Thus, the importance of this team has been greatly enhanced.
The business is acquisitive in nature, and therefore need to ensure their processes are easily scalable.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent general IT knowledge
- Good written and verbal English
- Track record of output in your current/previous role, to a suitable standard of quality
- Be able to manage multiple tasks at once
- Clear and concise communication skills
- An ability to engage with a wide variety of people
- Strong problem-solving ability
For more information you can email me to arrange a time to speak on firstname.lastname@example.org