SoCode is partnering with a prestigious technology business in their search for an interim Tax Manager. The business seeks a fully qualified Tax manager to assist in a variety of interesting projects. You will be a fully Qualified Accountant or Qualified Tax Advisor seeking a position that will be anything but business as usual. Technically strong, you will work with the existing Tax team to deliver on a significant group project focussed on transfer pricing and legal entity rationalisation. The initial contract will be for six months in duration and is highly likely to extend further.
Core duties will include:
- Advising on the tax aspects of the Legal Entity Rationalisation Programme;
- Assisting implementation of the new transfer pricing policy
- Assisting with the automation of the new transfer pricing methodology
- Assisting with group reporting
- Assistance with ad hoc projects
- Ensuring key project deliverables are delivered and maintained
- Experience managing complex tax projects to strict deadlines
- UK tax experience
- Implementation of a new transfer pricing methodology or management of transfer pricing obligations
- Tax reporting under IFRS
- Qualified Accountant or Qualified Tax Advisor
To apply for this position or for more information, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01223 620868.