Cambridge | United Kingdom
Up To £60,000
Would you like to work for a company whose software is award-winning and used all over the world? Do you have a passion for troubleshooting? Do you love human beings as well as machines?
I’m fortunate to be working with an exceptional FinTech business on the search for an equally brilliant Implementation Engineer. Everything they do is with heart, personality, and professionalism – resulting in a fun, innovative and positive team atmosphere.
You’ll be working with both internal teams and end users to develop and deliver their world-renowned enterprise platform. You’ll be solving complex technical challenges and explaining the software to customers – helping them to make their product easy to deploy, configure and upgrade.
You’ll feel a huge sense of achievement in getting a complex system working for a familiar company. Our client is small enough so that you’ll have a significant opportunity to influence how they work – but big enough to ensure that the flow of exciting project delivery never runs cold.
At A Glance, You’ll Be
- Working with world-class analytics and data scientists to deliver a stable, scalable platform which is configured to meet exacting customer requirements
- Working alongside customers to configure, test and deploy solutions
- Exposed to lots of exciting, class-leading technologies – including (but not limited to) Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, and Mongo DB
- Helping the team to keep all their processes defined and looking to constantly improve
- Working alongside an incredibly supportive and dedicated team of professionals
- Experience of working in a Linux based environment
- Competency in a shell scripting language (where Bash is the preference)
- Experience of working in a customer-facing role within the tech industry
- Fantastic communication skills – including being confident in explaining technical concepts to a wide range of different audiences
- The desire and ability to troubleshoot daily – with business continuance and disaster recovery best practise at the forefront of what you do
- Exposure to DevOps principles and software testing concepts (i.e., CI/CD pipelines tools)
- Experience in deploying software on-prem and in cloud-based environments
What You’ll Benefit From
- Class-leading learning and development opportunities with constant training and support from some the best professionals in the sector
- Opportunities to integrate into other teams within the business – including design and engineering
- A quarterly discretionary bonus scheme together with a growth share equity scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- A 4% matched company pension scheme
- The opportunity to work fully remotely from anywhere in the UK
Know someone who might also be interested? Ask them to get in touch – and if we place them in this (or any other) role we’ll send you some vouchers as a thank you.