Head of Embedded- Cambridge- Permanent- £70k-£85k
SoCode has partnered with one of the most exciting, Cambridge based start-ups to help them build out their embedded software team who are at the forefront of their industry. Currently, the business is poised to double in size during 2020 and certainly has the financial backing to make this reality. They have made significant advancements in their offering allowing their clients to fully enhance the power of their products by providing software to help improve efficiency, functionality and security of a variety of products.
In order to continue their success, they require a Head of Embedded who is able to manage projects and their delivery, as well as people whilst remaining hands on. The successful applicant will have a vast background in embedded technology as well as some electronics and system on chip experience.
- Extensive experience of architecting, developing and debugging embedded software
- Considerable experience in C/C++
- Experience with both bare metal and RTOS
- Experience leading teams and projects is a must
- A good understanding of software quality practices
- An understanding of CPU / SoC architecture
- Good knowledge of Python
- Experience working on a production quality API/SDK
- Experience of gathering requirements from customers
- Exposure to Xilinx FPGAs
- Experience developing safety and security software
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, please send your CV to email@example.com