Job title: Software Test Automation Engineer
Location: Cambridge - Hybrid
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Start Date: ASAP
SoCode are pleased to be working with a global leader in the design and manufacture of IT systems hardware. The companies’ products are trusted by governments and businesses across the globe, and they continue to push the boundaries in their sector.
They are looking for a skilled test engineer to work with their test lead and existing test team to build out their test automation framework.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Continue the development and improvement of the in-house test automation framework.
- Work to expand the use of the automation framework from its existing products to the entire range.
- Work with the product test teams to identify possible enhancements to the automation framework, ensuring maximum coverage across the product range.
Required Skills and Experience
- Able to demonstrate your experience in building and maintaining test automation frameworks.
- Highly skilled in Python 3 or in another transferable language.
- A broad knowledge of automation tools and methods.
- Experience of automation of data analysis in relation to test results.
SoCode Recruitment are a dedicated team of specialist recruitment consultants who cover the Cambridge Technology market. We have a dedicated consultant for each division, and we cover all aspects of technology, from Software Development and Testing to Senior Appointments and business support roles.