Graduate Frontend Developer
Location Cambridge | United Kingdom
Salary Up to £40,000
SoCode are proud to be working with a wonderful MedTech on an impressive growth trajectory. They are needing a graduate frontend developer to join the team developing a virtual triage for their digital healthcare platform.
They are always looking to innovate – whether it be with patients, clinicians, or corporate businesses. They support patients from referral through to assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation through digital products – think online doctor, but better. They’re doing a lot of good for the wider medical community by also relieving the overload on the NHS through out of hours services.
The team is as passionate about improving healthcare as they are about our technology. They are also a very friendly and collaborative team.
- Some prior experience of React development on a university or personal project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other “STEM” subject.
- Fluent in English
You Might Also Have
- Exposure to software development requirements for applications in healthcare
- Understanding of AWS services and deployment infrastructure
What You’ll Benefit From
- Continuous learning and development opportunities with constant training and support
- Collaborating with a fantastic team of hugely dedicated professionals and academics
- The opportunity to work fully remotely from anywhere in the UK with flexible hours
Know someone who might also be interested? Ask them to get in touch – and if we place them in this (or any other) role we’ll send you some vouchers as a thank you.