SoCode are proud to be working with a successful software company based in Cambridge, who’s remote access products are being used by millions of people worldwide. With the working world becoming more home based, they’ve seen high levels of growth over the past 12 months and are now looking to further expand their development team.
We are looking for a Graduate/ Junior Software Engineer who is eager to learn, passionate and driven to join the business applications team which focus on design, development and support. A great benefit to the team would be someone who is eager to expand their skill set, has a “can do” attitude and excellent communication skills’.
What you will need:
- A good degree in Computer Science (or similar)
- A good understanding of – and some demonstrable experience of developing in - Java and/or C#
- A good understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Any experience or a willingness to learn: Salesforce, Cloud services (AWS/ Azure), DevOps, Front-end web development
- Ability to work collaboratively in a small team, whilst also taking responsibility for delivery when working alone
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £28,000 - £30,000 per annum plus benefits. You will get the chance to work with the latest technologies – developing new products. You will operate in a hybrid working environment – with a split of remote working and going into the office.
If this sounds like a role you or someone you know would be interested in, please get in touch!