SoCode are working alongside a world-leading big data analytics software company in Cambridge. Our client works in partnership with global pharmaceutical and healthcare companies and is playing a key part in advancing human health and well-being.
This position requires a range of front-end and server-side skills to produce well-engineered, responsive, easy-to-use applications. As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working with multiple teams and cross-platform to create new customer-facing solutions
- Design and coding of responsive, web-based interactive applications and interfaces in a rapid, iterative customer-centric development environment
- Integration of products with third-party technologies to deliver enhanced value
The following experience is essential:
- Degree qualified in Computer Science or a related subject
- Experienced web developing using React.js or similar frameworks
- Strong experience of server-side development using Node.js
- Practical experience of RESTful web service APIs
Working alongside some of the brightest and experienced developers, you will have the opportunity to be a part of something that is doing good in the world as well as develop your skills.
Salary & Benefits: Competitive salary + 25 days annual leave, private healthcare, life assurance, flexible working, professional development/ training, and more!
To discuss this company and role in more detail, please reach out to Shannen Talbot on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 620868
If this opportunity sounds exciting but maybe not for you, please do share with colleagues, friends and family as we have a very generous referral scheme.