SoCode is partnering with a leading technology business based to the west side of Cambridge central. The business is the main hub of a wider group and the Financial Accountant will be joining a team of 8 responsible for all UK ledger and treasury accounting. Either part-qualified or QBE, the Financial Accountant will be technically competent and experienced in using multiple ERP systems. With an inclusive culture that encourages personal development, the business also offers flexible working and a highly competitive benefits package.
Duties will include:
- Ensure accurate recognising of revenues
- Preparing deferred and accrued revenue postings
- Maintenance of monthly revenue/ cost centre postings
- Working with billing to ensure best practice
- Ensure all client contracts are correctly recorded and accounted for
- Prepare month-end reconciliations
- Preparation of business packs to senior management
- Assisting in Audit
- Working with the financial accounting team on production of annual and quarterly financial statements
- Working with the finance operations team to ensure correct cash application
- Dealing with ad-hoc reporting and business analysis requests
- Provide assistance in various finance projects which drive automation and efficiency
Previous experience of working in a large finance team is preferred and priority will be given to applicants who can start at short notice.