SoCode is partnering with a leading High Tec manufacturer seeking an experienced Facilities Manger to oversee their state of the art facility. You will be joining a business that has utmost respect for its staff their well-being. The Facilities manager will be instrumental in embedding soft services and working to create a proactive culture to Health & Safety.
You will be responsible for 2 staff members and their development. With experience of effective contractor and facilities management systems, you will be highly organised and efficient and able to prioritise and keep track of multiple projects. Confident dealing with a diverse range of stakeholders, each requiring a different approach, you will have a passion for delivering professional and high-quality facilities services with a "can-do" attitude and a flexible approach.
Duties will include:
- Ensure the proactive management of all hard and soft facilities tasks
- Ensure that all planned and reactive maintenance is undertaken and completed within agreed schedules, frequencies, and statutory requirements
- Manage all facilities contractors to ensure they are meeting SLA’s. Manage, query and follow up FM tasks
- Develop best practice standards, procedures, processes and expectations and deliver them to provide a first-class work experience
- Ensure consistently high levels of customer service are delivered for all Hard and Soft Service Facilities and Maintenance issue
Apply today for immediate consideration as opportunities such as this are increasingly rare in the current market. The business offers a 37 hour working week with flexible start and finish times. They also work a half day on a Friday.